Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Install 2019.2 but opcda doesn t works anymore in delphi

More
09 Nov 2020 12:13 #9104 by support
Regarding the empty choice in License manager, that has a clear reason. You need to manually create a corresponding registry key, see opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...bframe.html#License_Store.html .

Regarding "Subscribe Doesn t works", you need to describe the steps taken and the observed behavior, see www.opclabs.com/forum/announcements12/2365-rules-for-forum-posts .

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2020 10:21 #9103 by alr1976
Hi!

ReadValue works
WriteValue Works
Subscribe Doesn t works
I can t insert License (see image)

Br,Alessandro
Attachments:

More
09 Nov 2020 09:51 #9102 by support
Hello,
What error or symptoms are you getting now?

Regards

More
09 Nov 2020 08:54 #9101 by alr1976
Hi!

I followed your instruction but doesn t works...... I do a bat file:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm.exe Opclabs.baselib.dll /codebase
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm.exe OpcLabs.BaseLibForms.dll /codebase
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm.exe OpcLabs.EasyOpcClassic.dll /codebase
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm.exe OpcLabs.EasyOpcForms.dll /codebase
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm.exe OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA.dll /codebase

But it doesn t works

More
06 Nov 2020 11:22 #9092 by support
Yes, I wrote before that the installer for QuickOPC 2020.2 won't run on Windows 7. There might be some tricks to make it think it is on Windows 10. But instead of going that way, just install QuickOPC 2020.2 on some supported systems, and then take the files from there and follow the steps for Application Deployment (see corresponding chapter in the documentation), mainly:

- opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...ml#Application_Deployment.html

- opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2....html#Assemblies%20(.NET).html
- opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...%20and%20Type%20Libraries.html

(i.e. copy the assemblies and use RegAsm to register them for COM interop).

Regards

More
06 Nov 2020 11:11 #9091 by alr1976
Hi!

sorry my mistake.

i can t install 2020.2 on Windows 7. It possible to install it ? How?

Attachments:

More
06 Nov 2020 09:47 #9090 by support
OK.
Still, please also install support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads .

And, if you want to try to run with QuickOPC 2020.2, have you rebuilt your app with units regenerated with type libraries from Quick OPC 2020.2? Taking an app comppiled with units generated from older type libraries won't work.

Regards

More
06 Nov 2020 08:09 #9087 by alr1976
Hi!

i wrote wrong path. Correct path is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC Labs QuickOPC 2020.2\Redist

Br,Alessandro

More
06 Nov 2020 07:43 #9086 by support
Now we are getting into precisely the situation we want to avoid, by not supporting some systems. If it does not work, you may end up on your own. But I will try.

You are installing a redistributable from QuickOPC 2019.2 and using it with 2020.2. I tmight be different. So first thing to do is to use the one for 2020.2 with 20202.
As an additional undocumented step, please also install this: support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads (because the link in the product/documentation might be incorrect).

Regards

More
06 Nov 2020 07:39 #9085 by alr1976
1)Redistributable:

redistributable material that you may need for production deployments.
Please refer to "Application Deployment" chapter in "Concepts" document for details.(C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC Labs QuickOPC 2019.2\Redist).

2)I compile In Delphi your Demo and run it on Windows 7 but doesn't start

2)Last Version 2020.2

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds