Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

New Developer, Old License - How to get running in new environment

More
25 Jul 2021 02:17 #10040 by jelwood@sterilite.com
Hi, I did try that. Unfortunately it then acts like I've removed OPC entirely. The imports are green underlined.

I apologize for not knowing what I'm doing with this. I usually only do .net apps connected to Databases, not PLCs.

Thanks,

John
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2021 06:21 #10038 by support
Hello.

Simply remove the .licx file form the project.

Best regards

More
23 Jul 2021 19:36 #10037 by jelwood@sterilite.com
Unfortunately we no longer get the original error because I attempted to figure this out myself unsuccessfully. The current error is upon building:

Attachments:

More
22 Jul 2021 12:31 #10032 by support
Hello.

Please send the full precise text of the error you get in the EasyUADataChangeNotificationEventArgs .

Do not worry about the licenses.licx file, although it appears in the project, it is not actually used in license validity determination.
There should be a License Manager utility installed with QuickOPC, and when you run it, your license should appear in the list. Can you find the utility and post the screenshot?

Best regards

More
22 Jul 2021 12:25 #10031 by jelwood@sterilite.com
Hi- We think we have a license 1954229880, but we aren't sure. What kind of license is this? The developer who was using it died suddenly and left us very little documentation. We're trying to run the program he wrote locally to debug it, but we get an error on EasyUADataChangeNotificationEventArgs that our license is expired. I never used EasyOPC on my local PC. Our licences.licx file doesn't appear to include our license number, so do we need to change something there? "OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.Connectivity.UAConnectivity, OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA, Version=5.41.1036.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6faddca41dacb409"

-John

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds