Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

BoxedApp SDK error

More
28 Oct 2022 08:23 #11176 by support
Replied by support on topic BoxedApp SDK error
Hello.

The screenshot you sent does not appear in the forum thread you provided link to. It comes from this one: www.opclabs.com/forum/installation-deployment/3188-loading-d...issing-a-library-after-upgrade .

In Quick 2018.3, the assembly in question, along in others, is normally embedded inside the QuickOPC assemblies you reference, and is loaded from there internally and automatically. Somehow this is not happening. You can try the method suggested in the above link: Obtain the additional assemblies by doing a custom reinstall with "Embedded assemblies" component enabled, and then place those assemblies alongside your executable.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2022 07:19 #11175 by samirhaj
Replied by samirhaj on topic BoxedApp SDK error
Hello,

pleae look at the file attached. It is snapshot of the same error that I am getting which is reported by the user that I mentioned in my previous post. Could you please clarify how his issue was resolved?

Regards.
Attachments:

More
27 Oct 2022 13:36 #11174 by support
Hello.

The issues discussed in the forum thread you referred to are different from, and unrelated to yours.

Regards

More
27 Oct 2022 11:07 #11173 by samirhaj

More
27 Oct 2022 10:59 #11172 by support
Please provide a link to what you are referring to.

More
27 Oct 2022 09:42 #11171 by samirhaj
Replied by samirhaj on topic BoxedApp SDK error
Hi,

To the user "Restrepo" that has raised the Boxedapp sdk issue in online Forum, was suggested to upgrade to version 2018.2 and the issue was rectified with that seems like. I am using the version 2018.3 which is the later version. Could you please check the history of message exchanges that you had with him/her and get back to me?

Regards.

More
27 Oct 2022 08:52 #11170 by support
Hello.
unfortunately, version 2018.3 is too old, and we do not officially support it. I am afraid I cannot help you much.

The issues that had to with BoxedApp library were various, but different. I only found one report similar to yours, and that was with an even older version (the report is from year 2016), and it was under a less common host (IIS) (not sure what kind of app is yours).

Regards

More
26 Oct 2022 13:19 #11169 by samirhaj
BoxedApp SDK error was created by samirhaj
Hi,

I run my .Net application with version 2018.3 (5.54). It's running on development environment. When I run my application, it crashes with the error;

'Could not load file or assembly 'BoxedAppSDK.Managed, Version=2020.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84fe779840c3b626' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.'

I looked up on earlier questions regarding more or less the same issue in OnlineForums and I did one suggestion to disable boxing based on the following link but still didn't help; kb.opclabs.com/How_to_disable_prerequisites_boxing

Please advise.

Regards.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds