Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

excel problem

More
01 Apr 2022 13:15 #10765 by baldassarra
Replied by baldassarra on topic excel problem
hi
I copy the the error message. In attach there is this one.
br
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2022 19:14 #10764 by support
Replied by support on topic excel problem
Hello.

The provided demo worksheet does not contain cells that show error diagnostics, so in its current state it is impossible to tell what is causing the error.
Troubleshooting instructions for Excel Option are here: opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...0Option%20Troubleshooting.html

For convenience, I am attaching an updated version of the demo worksheet (zipped), with "error cells" added below the main three value cells, one for each OPC specification supported.

File Attachment:

File Name: Connectivi...Demo.zip
File Size:21 KB

With the updated worksheet, hopefully some error message will appear below the value cell.

Also note that the public demo server is not always online. Although it is not meant or licensed for that, people are commonly using it for all kind of tests, causing an overload from time to time. The customer might just have had a bad luck, temporarily.

Best regards
Attachments:

More
31 Mar 2022 17:35 #10763 by baldassarra
excel problem was created by baldassarra
hi

my end custmer bough a QUICK OPC with EXCEL OPTION license. I have a problem with sheet excel. The tags value desappear.

i noticed that in the example file "Demo Appliction" doesn't appear the OPCUA value (see photo).
Can you help me, please?.

b.r.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds