Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

.NET Core Web API Application - The CertificateValidator must not be specified

More
21 Jul 2022 16:50 #11065 by support
Hello.

Yes indeed, if the problem is not that urgent, I believe upgrading to the upcoming version is the best way to overcome the issue.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2022 13:36 #11064 by ZParham
I apologize for the delay.

The end user has not been able to create a stripped-down version of the project which reproduces the scenario. Because of this, they are suspecting the toolkit is not the cause in this specific case.

However, I am happy to hear that you are working on fixing a similar issue in an upcoming release, at least for my own future knowledge.

As always, thank you so much!

More
12 Jul 2022 09:46 #11037 by support
Hello!

is there perhaps a reproducible scenario/project?

Note: I actually have an idea of what is causing this, it is probably a bug and I was working on fixing a similar or the same thing into the upcoming version. But, with a repro, it would be easier and more reliable to provide a fix. If a repro is not feasible, I will make a an attempt to fix, but won't be able to verify it.

Best regards

More
11 Jul 2022 13:11 #11032 by ZParham
Hello!

I have been speaking with a customer who is seeing an exception with his .NET Core Web API application using.Net 5.0 (.Net Standard). He does not see the same behavior when reading the same node from a WinForm application.

It appears that he is able to read the node value, but he receives this exception: "The CertificateValidator must not be specified in the sdkApplicationConfiguration." This is not an exception I have seen previously, nor have I been able to find much information online regarding. Is this something you have come across before?

Thank you in advance!

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds