Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

monitorItemChanged has delay

More
23 Mar 2015 07:21 #2979 by adid@contel.co.il
hello,

The lines "m_EasyUAClientCoils_MonitoredItemChanged PlantModel 2406 Exception" has been called with .Exception != null.
about the EasyUAClient_LogEntry between the time of last correct notification, and the piece of log that you have posted - i don't find the log file now so i can't answer this question.
about the delay - yes i mean 6 minutes, and not 6 seconds.
about the version - i have mistake, the log file was created with version 5.32.1063.1.
i will try to reproduce this problem with full logfile and than i will contact you again.
thank you for your time.

Adi Damty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2015 19:10 #2971 by support
Do I understand it correctly that the log lines below that have "m_EasyUAClientCoils_MonitoredItemChanged PlantModel 2406 Exception" indicate that MonitoredItemChanged event handler has been called with .Exception != null ?

Is there any EasyUAClient_LogEntry between the time of last correct notification, and the piece of log that you have posted?

And (please apologize for what may be stupid question, it is just to verify what seems a bit weird), did you truly mean 6 minutes, and not 6 seconds? I am asking because the piece of log you sent appears to have 6 second time span.

Also note that version 5.30 is no longer supported.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: adid@contel.co.il

More
18 Mar 2015 15:17 #2962 by adid@contel.co.il
hello,

i am using QuickOPC 5.30.1114.1 and normally the monitorItemChanged is working,
but i saw one time that it takes the opcLabs 6 minutes to operate the monitorItemChanged function ( 6 minutes were passed from the time the tag was changed till the monitorItemChanged function was fired ). when i watch for the opcLog file that i have crerated from the logEntry i saw :

2015-03-18 10:39:28 – EasyUAClient_LogEntry Message The OPC-UA subscription publishing has stopped on the client session to endpoint URL "opc.tcp://10.1.101.136:49320". Further such errors on this session will not be logged.
2015-03-18 10:39:34 – m_EasyUAClientCoils_MonitoredItemChanged PlantModel 2406 Exception OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.Engine.UAClientEngineException: The OPC-UA subscription publishing has stopped.
2015-03-18 10:39:34 – m_EasyUAClientCoils_MonitoredItemChanged PlantModel 2406 Exception OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.Engine.UAClientEngineException: The OPC-UA subscription publishing has stopped.

what is the problem ?
thank you,
Adi Damty

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds