Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Real Time Trend

More
22 Jun 2022 12:39 #11000 by support
Replied by support on topic Real Time Trend
Sadly, we do not have an example for that, and it is not something that can be done on short notice.
Also, the example would not really show anything special with regard to the QuickOPC API - it would be more of an exercise in programming a particular graphing control. So we may consider it for some future version, but is not a priority.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2022 10:22 #10999 by neilcooley
Real Time Trend was created by neilcooley
Hi

I am wanting to create a real time trend either in a VB Net application or Excel, I am wondering what is the easiest way and whether you have any examples to get me started using either method.

Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds