Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Live Binding WPF component - Missing UAConnectivity in Component Tray Editor

More
13 Mar 2020 16:28 #8303 by support
This problem is fixed in QuickOPC 2020.1 build 114.1, which is now available on our Web site. Please download it, reinstall the product, and retest.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2020 21:44 #8298 by support
Hello.

Stay tuned, we have found the problem, and are in process of fixing it. I will post here when we have a new build ready for you.

Best regards

More
09 Mar 2020 10:31 - 11 Mar 2020 08:22 #8276 by Dan
Hello,
thank you for fixing my last problem .
I am still following the Making a first OPC UA application using Live Binding in WPF in the help manual.
Fortunately, I am now able to successfully add the live binding WPF component to the Main Window and the "Component Tray Editor" opens up.
Unfortunately I don't have any items in the "Toolbox Items" window after I click on "Add".
Warning: Spoiler!

I have also followed these steps but didn't get any other result.

I am using Visual Studio 2019.
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2019
Version 16.4.5
Microsoft .Net Framework
Version 4.8.03761

I am using the newest Quickopc version.
Last edit: 11 Mar 2020 08:22 by Dan. Reason: Changed title of question for more clarity of my problem.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds