Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Live Binding WPF component - TargetParameterCountException

More
07 Mar 2020 22:07 #8275 by support
Hello,

this problem is now fixed, in QuickOPC 2020.1 build 106.1 or later, currently on our Website for download.
Please download it and reinstall QuickOPC.

Thank you for reporting the issue.
Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2020 22:09 #8272 by support
Hello.

We have managed to reproduce the problem, with the specific VS version (it works OK with 16.2.1, for instance).
The developer is working on it.

Best regards

More
05 Mar 2020 13:53 #8269 by support
Hello,

I have forwarded your report to the programmer who has developed this part.
I suspect it will have to do with precise Visual Studio version, as there are parts of WPF Live Binding that had to be "hooked" into some undocumented internals of VS, and they can change.

I will post here when we know more.

Best regards

More
05 Mar 2020 13:24 #8268 by Dan
Hello,
I am following the Live Binding WPF component - TargetParameterCountException in the help manual.
Unfortunately, I am not able to successfully add the live binding WPF component to the Main Windows, and every time I try I get an "Exception of Type Target ParameterCountExeption".

I am using Visual Studio 2019.
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2019 (2)
Version 16.4.5
Microsoft .Net Framework
Version 4.8.03761

I am using this Quickopc version.

Type:
System.Reflection.TargetParameterCountException

Details:
HelpLink:
HResult: -2147352562 (0x8002000e)
InnerException:
Source: mscorlib

StackTrace:
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
bei OpcLabs.BaseLib.Presentation.Design.Utilities.WpfVSxxxxDesignUtilities.GetAttributesPropertyValueAsArray(ModelProperty collectionModelProperty, String collectionPropertyName)
bei OpcLabs.BaseLib.Presentation.Design.LiveBinding.BindingContextMenuProvider.InternalEditLiveComponentBag(EditingContext editingContext, Selection selection)
bei OpcLabs.BaseLib.Presentation.Design.LiveBinding.BindingContextMenuProvider.EditLiveComponentBag_Execute2(EditingContext editingContext, Selection selection)

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds