Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OPC UA Browsing - selecting a folder

More
02 Jan 2021 14:25 #9326 by micham
Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Please let me know when the new version is available.

Regards,

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2021 10:56 #9325 by support
Hello,

this appears to be a bug in UADataDialog. Thanks you for reporting it. It will be fixed in QuickOPC 2021.1.
In the current version, in the dialog output, you can detect the nodes that provide the Value attribute by testing the NodeClass of each UADataDialog.NodeElements element. The NodeClasst has to be equal to UANodeClass.Variable, otherwise the node does not have the Value attribute.

Best regards

More
01 Jan 2021 09:21 #9324 by micham
Hi,
I have the following problem. While browsing OPC UA items, if I select a folder (not a node), then that folder name is added to my items list with a nodeId.
This is an invalid node and cannot be read/write/subscribed. See the quality "BadAttributeIdInvalid".

Is there a way to determine that this is a folder-name and not a node?

Thank you.

Michael

Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds