Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

License exeption

More
31 Oct 2020 08:26 #9048 by support
Replied by support on topic License exeption
Hello,
no problem - I will send you an evaluation license key by email.

We have this kind of limitation so that users do not - by mistake - make their tests with obsoleted trial versions that they have downloaded long time ago. But when it's intentional, it is fine with us.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2020 13:22 #9045 by leinad
License exeption was created by leinad
I'm trying to test the QuickOPV version 553 (I need this version due to the customer PC environment) but I get a license error (see below). Let me know how to enable the tral license (I cannot use a newer version).

Msg:
Not allowed to run the license Mulipurpose. You might be using a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolete.
Component name; "QuickOPC", license IDs: "Multipurpose", version number; 533, release date: 04/06/2018, trial validity: 210 days, option name; "EasyUAClient"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds