Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Error message "Das angegebene Netzwerkkennwort ist falsch" when trying to connec

More
16 Jun 2021 09:22 #9758 by support
Sent a discount coupon code by email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jkahlert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2021 08:50 #9757 by jkahlert
Thank you for your kind offer! We are just planning to purchase a QuickOPC Professional SIngle Developer License - so if you could allow us a small discount that would be a great thing.

More
16 Jun 2021 07:53 #9756 by support
Thank you.
I have added a note regarding the hidden folder setting.

Let me know if/when we can reward you somehow, it was really helpful from you.

Best regards

More
16 Jun 2021 07:38 #9755 by jkahlert
It works - great job!! Perhaps you should mention that the c:\ProgramData folder is *not* visible in the file explorer if the WIndows default settings are used.

More
16 Jun 2021 07:04 #9749 by support
Hello.

It has been very helpful to have the VM. Thank you once again. I think I was able to pin down the cause of the problem, and suggest a solution. As I mentioned, there were other customers with the same or similar problem, so I have written a dedicated page on the issue. Please see: kb.opclabs.com/Error_%22The_specified_network_password_is_not_correct.%22 .

Best regards

More
15 Jun 2021 12:17 #9748 by jkahlert
Exactly - the VM is a clone of a naked Win 10 VM I had build some times ago based on a Win 10 Education License. The clone has installed some Windows Updates automatically when it was in usage, but the only applications that I installed are QuickOPC 2021.2 Full version, the demo OPC UA server from Unified Architecture and our own application. Maybe it's important that the Windows 10 license within the VM has not been activated!?
I have tested the same configuration on three different WIndows 10 Pro desktops and notebooks (with much more applications installed) - in all cases without problems. The problem only occured in the VM which I'm usually using to check if our software runs without problems on a fresh (customer) PC without any additional software installed.

More
15 Jun 2021 11:56 #9747 by support
Hello,

I have downloaded the VM. I was then able to reproduce the problem. And not only that, I was also able to reproduce it with our own demo app, which should (hopefully) make the troubleshooting easier.

Thank you - I am now in good position to investigate the problem.

BTW, are you saying that you got to this state by just installing a fresh OS, and your application, and you haven't done anything else (that could be relevant) on that VM?

Best regards

More
15 Jun 2021 09:34 - 15 Jun 2021 09:34 #9746 by support
Hello,
thank you!

I will email you the instructions to the address you have used to register with the site.

Best regards
Zbynek
Last edit: 15 Jun 2021 09:34 by support.

More
15 Jun 2021 08:25 #9745 by jkahlert
VM is ready (size of appr. 14 GB) - please give me instructions for upload!
The following user(s) said Thank You: support

More
14 Jun 2021 13:56 #9744 by support
Thank you for your kind offer. Yes, that would be very helpful. If you get it done, you can deliver it to us either using your own means (e.g. Dropbox), or, we can give you instructions to our ftp site for upload.

Best regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds