Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Help! Wrong License?

More
18 Oct 2011 07:34 #555 by support
Replied by support on topic Re: Help! Wrong License?
Upgrading to latest version, which is currently on our site (5.11.355.2) as of today, will resolve the problem. The license has been generated for 5.11 - 5.1x.
Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2011 11:27 #550 by KaiSchiffer
My dlls are from 02.06.2011, V 5.10.1257.1

More
17 Oct 2011 10:14 #549 by support
Replied by support on topic Re: Help! Wrong License?
I will verify whether the license works well. For that, please let me know the precise QuickOPC.NET version you are using. The most reliable way would be to locate your application folder, find the assembly .DLL file for EasyOPC component, right-click, select Properties (of the file), and view the Details tab.

More
17 Oct 2011 09:38 #548 by KaiSchiffer
Hi,
do we have the wrong license? Run time is reached on both the target system and my development computer after about half an hour. The JCI.MPOPC is a Johnson Controls OPC Server which is definitely licensed and running for more than a year, consistentely producing values.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds