Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Connection lost after 30 minutes

More
30 Sep 2022 14:47 #11126 by radek.huber
Hello,

thank you for pointing me into the right direction, I was able to get the exception message and solve the issue.

Br,
Radek Huber

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2022 18:45 #11125 by support
Hello.
There must be some error, which we need to know first. And I do not think you are correctly observing the errors.

ReadMultiple cannot return null, that is impossible. You are probably talking about some member of some element of the array returned by ReadMultiple.
Aren't you referring to the AttributeData property of one of the array elements, or its Value property? They can be null if there was an error - but in this case, you need to inspect the Exception property of the array element (UAAttributeDataResult) - if it is not-null, it contains the error.

opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...%20the%20actual%20result_.html

opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...20nodes%20or%20attributes.html

Please post here what is in the Exception property of the elements returned by ReadMultiple.

Best regards

More
29 Sep 2022 14:18 #11124 by radek.huber
Hello,

After nuget update to the newest nuget version (5.63.246) i experience sudden connection break after 30 minutes. I tried this with both my local simulation server and MOPS server through network.

IEasyUAClientConnectionMonitoring notifies me with "disconnecting" and "disconnected" message, but no error or other message is presented. After this ReturnMultiple method returns null.
I tried to use Lock to lock session but problem still occurs

Is there some hidden setup for this?

Best regards,
Radek Huber

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds