Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

EasyDAClient CallbackQueue Questions

More
15 Jul 2020 16:14 #8668 by support
In the upcoming QuickOPC 2020.3, callback queue overflow will be reported through a LogEntry event on EasyDAClient and EasyAEClient, same as it is currently with EasyUAClient.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2020 16:48 #8664 by Holbach
Perfect, thank you!

More
14 Jul 2020 16:30 #8663 by support
Hello,

Ad 1: Yes, precisely.

Ad 2: Currently there is no indication of callback queue overflow in EasyDAClient or EasyAEClient.

Regards

More
14 Jul 2020 14:25 #8662 by Holbach
I have a few questions around the EasyDAClient CallbackQueue.

1. I know we can modify the size of the callback queue - are the units for this in events/callbacks? I would presume yes but wanted to verify.

2. In case there is overflow in this queue what would occur? I saw some posts on this forum around EasyUAClient queues and overflow being logged as a EasyUAClient LogEntry, is that still the case and accurate for EasyDAClients as well?

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds