Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Error "Class not registered"

More
19 Feb 2014 16:58 - 19 Feb 2014 17:29 #1714 by support
Hi.

Is this on 64-bit Windows?
Does your application run in 64-bit process?
Are you connecting locally, or remotely?

Thank you.
Last edit: 19 Feb 2014 17:29 by support. Reason: Added question about local/remote

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2014 16:32 #1713 by Astolfi
Hi

I work with a development license for QuickOPC.NET 5.2, my application OPCclient works fine with many opc server, but recently my OPCclient is fall in some problem with a DeltaV OPC Server. In whatever way I connect with the OpcClient, I received the same error "Class not registred", but with other opclient (opctest e Matrikon explorer, and also with EasyOPCDADemo.exe (com version)) I connect with success. how i can resolve this trouble

Best Regards

Luca Astolfi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds