Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

error from server when writing

More
08 Mar 2022 11:45 #10713 by ulix86
Hi Support,
I'm trying to write to the server but I get this error. Is there anything i can do or is from on the server?

Thank you

ConnessoResult 0: OPC-UA service result - (no description available) = BadSecureChannelClosed.
---- SERVICE RESULT ----
Status Code: {BadSecureChannelClosed} = 0x80860000 (2156265472)
-=-=-
---- REMARKS ----
The server may have rejected the connection because it does not trust the client (e.g. certificate problem); check the diagnostics on the server side, if possible.
A possible cause of this error could also be that the OPC-UA server is not running, or that it has rejected the connection due to security reasons.

+ The SDK action called was "Session.Write".
+ Following (4) events were gathered during the action on activity ID [1], in the order of first occurrence:
  SDK trace: Write Called. RequestHandle=12, PendingRequestCount=2
  [8] SDK trace: TCPCLIENTCHANNEL SOCKET CLOSED: 00000914, ChannelId=1
  [7] Exception: {Opc.Ua.ServiceResultException} BadSecureChannelClosed
  SDK trace: Write Completed. RequestHandle=12, PendingRequestCount=1, StatusCode=Bad
+ Events starting with activity ID in [] may not necessarily be related to the current action.
+ The client method called was 'WriteMultiple'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds