Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

How to activate the DLLs on target computer without using License Manager

More
21 Sep 2014 13:43 #2321 by support
The document is here: www.opclabs.com/resources/product-information/knowledge-base/category/35-restricted . You may have to log out first and log in again, in order for the update permissions to take effect. If you run into problems, let me know.

For QuickOPC versions 5.3x, replace all occurrences of "5.2" in the document with "5.3".

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: pgilbert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2014 13:06 #2320 by pgilbert

More
21 Sep 2014 06:24 #2314 by support
Yes, it is possible. We have a document that describes how to do it, available to licensed customers only.

To get access to the document, create an account on this site. I will the assign it the necessary permissions, and post a link to the document here.

More
21 Sep 2014 06:22 #2313 by support
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 2:12 AM
To: Zbynek Zahradnik
Subject: RE: QuickOPC Download Form - ...

Hello Zbynek, [...] I have the following questions regarding the distribution and installation of your software while using it as COM:

[...]

2. Question 2: Is it possible to install and activate the dlls on my customer computer without using the License Manager ? If yes what would be the steps that I need to program and how to use the key I received to activate the dll on my customer computer still without the License Manager ?

[...]

Thanks in advance,

P.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds