Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Monitoring server subscribes count

More
30 May 2018 06:00 #6379 by support
I am still not sure if I understand your question, but I will try. If I misunderstood, let me know.

In QuickOPC, you are making method calls to subscribe the individual monitored items. The OPC UA subscriptions are maintained for you automatically by the component.

All monitored items that use the same parameters share the same subscriptions. So, if, for example, you subscribe to all your items with sampling rate 1000 milliseconds, and also do not set other subscription parameters, there will be *one* subscription created for all of them by QuickOPC.

If you then subscribe to one or more monitored items with sampling rate 2000 milliseconds, they will go into a second subscription, and so on.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2018 17:44 #6377 by p-toth
Hello,

So I mean if you want to monitoring one nodeid on the OPC server, you must subscribe it to the server for monitoring. In the DeviceExplore.Config.xml you can define "maxsubscriptioncount" on the server. Question how can check how many subscription is created/active?

Thank you.

More
29 May 2018 16:42 #6374 by support
Hello,

I am sorry but I do not understand your request.
What is it that you want to achieve? Can you give an example?

Thank you

More
29 May 2018 14:21 #6371 by p-toth
Dear All,
Can you tell me how can monitoring OPC server subscribes? How subscribe is aktive.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds