Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Trying out Live Binding

More
12 May 2020 06:32 #8480 by support
Replied by support on topic Trying out Live Binding
Hello,
thank you for your interest in our products.

In order to add an endpoint under a specific host in Point Editor in Live Binding, select the root ("Hosts") node, and then select "Add: OPC UA Host" form the toolbar or context menu (right-click). Enter the host name, press Enter. Then select "Add: OPC UA Endpoint" and enter the endpoint URL.

Alternatively (and possibly quicker), you can switch to the Properties tab, select "OPC-UA Attribute Point" in "Point type", and then expand the "Endpoint Descriptor" wor and enter the endpoint next to "URL string" (and the switch back to the Brwose tab).

There currently isn't a way to show the double-click "Add ..." nodes you mentioned, or influence the Well-known nodes, in Point Editor in Live Binding. Both these are on the list of possible future improvements.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2020 16:18 #8479 by Plcjc
Hello I have downloaded the trial to connect to my server (Kepware) to verify operation. How can I make the Point editor in my Visual Basic(2019) have the any host or double click to add endpoint like it does in the connectivty explorer ? or how can I add my endpoint to the well know like your demo server is there.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds