Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

problem

More
01 Dec 2016 14:01 #4616 by alr1976
problem was created by alr1976
Hi!

I m testing opc labs and i need some help:

1) When connect each textbox with livebinding i have default opc ua server dialog where i choose my tags. For each textbox i need to insert node opc.tcp://. It possible to have own opc server point dialog where i can choose which host and node to use? like opcua.demo-this.com

2) I have 2 Windows Form Application whith same tag connected with live binding but with different opc ua server. When i complete 1 application it possible change only opc ua server node in second application or i must relink all tags with opc ua server?
for example in Delphi i complete 1 application and after i search node to change for example :
find opc.tcp//192.168.1.1:9000 and replace with opc.tcp//192.168.1.2:9000

3) It possible to have some condition in livebinding for example when value = 50 hide my textbox

4) I have boolean tag and i need to connect with livebinding with Tbutton. If value is true and press button i need to change value to false and write tag to false and viceversa.

Thank you Alessandro
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds