Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Upgrade to higher product edition

More
13 Mar 2020 14:33 #8302 by support
Hello,
yes, it is possible.

What we will do is that we will take the difference of the base price of the two editions (without upgrade assurance). And we will add the prorated difference of the upgrade assurance for the remaining term (your upgrade assurance will thus still end in 2023).

I will send you the concrete figures by email to the address you have used to register with the forums. Please allow some time (by Monday), I am travelling now.

Out of curiosity, which features of the Ultimate editions are you interested in?

Kind regards
Zbynek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2020 10:44 #8301 by goosvanbeek
Hello support,

Is it possible to upgrade to an higher product edition?
My current edition is Professional, single developer, 5 year maintenance, ending may 2023.
I want to upgrade to Ultimate, single developer, 5 year maintenance.

Regards,
Goos van Beek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds