Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Issue in project release and debug running

More
02 Oct 2023 15:26 #12271 by support
Hello,

unfortunately I cannot be of much help here, because officially we do not support older versions; but more importantly, QuickOPC 2019.2 never supported Windows 11 (see its user documentation, and kb.opclabs.com/Versions ).

You may try to check things such as permissions on the OPC Foundation certificate store folders ("C:\ProgramData\OPC Foundation\CertificateStores" ). And/or clear the store contents from old certificates.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2023 09:40 #12268 by CHRDEI
Hello,
as I wrote you at the end of the previous e-mail, I am using QuickOPC 19.2.

In attached you can find the details of the error message and the inner exception

Thank you
Attachments:

More
02 Oct 2023 08:22 #12266 by support
Hello.

1. Which QuickOPC version are you using please?
2. The exception text instructs you to find further details in the inner exception. Use "Visualizza dettagli" to display as much info about the exception, and especially the inner exception, as possible, and post it here.

Regards

More
02 Oct 2023 08:18 - 02 Oct 2023 08:20 #12265 by CHRDEI
Good morning,
I have realized a WPF project with framework 4.8 .NET which properly runs on a machine PC (operative system W10) connected to a server OPCUA, that is a Schneider PLC device.

My problem is that the same project both in release and in debug mode doesn't run on my PC (operative system W11).
I don't think that the problem could be the operative system because on my collegue's PC with operative system W10 there is the same behaviour.
I disabled the anti-virus running on my PC, but nothing changed.

In debug mode, after some retries to estabilish the connection with the server OPCUA, the window in attached is generated.

Could you help me to fix this issue, please?
I am using QuickOPC - 2019.2 Windows production installation.

Best regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Oct 2023 08:20 by CHRDEI.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds