Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Browsing Nodes

More
19 Jun 2012 09:47 #896 by support
Replied by support on topic Re: Browsing Nodes
Verified the Web site, it all appears OK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2012 07:43 #894 by SW
Replied by SW on topic Re: Browsing Nodes
Thanks, that has sorted it... I think the link from "try it" on the web page may be downloading the incorrect version?... the downloads page itself downloads 1.0.1217.1 which seems OK :)

More
17 Jun 2012 16:17 #893 by support
Replied by support on topic Re: Browsing Nodes
Hello,
there has been a bug that causes this, in builds up to 1.00.502.1. The bug has been fixed in build 1.00.1103.1 (on February 29, 2012) and later builds (including the build currently posted on our Web site).
Aren't you using one of the older builds? The best way to check the build number is to right-click on OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA.dll assembly, select Properties, then click on the Details tab. The version is listed as "Product version" or "File version".
If you are using the right build let me know and I will investigate further; however, I was unable to reproduce the problem using our latest version.

More
15 Jun 2012 14:25 #892 by SW
Browsing Nodes was created by SW
Browsing Nodes
Wanting to query the nodes that exist on a specific branch to populate a tree view etc.
Using the opc foundation test ua server
BrowseDataNodes("opc.tcp://localhost:51210/UA/SampleServer") seems OK
BrowseDataNodes("opc.tcp://localhost:51210/UA/SampleServer","nsu=http://opcfoundation.org/UA/Boiler/;i=1240") crashes with Cannot evaluate expression because the current thread is in a stack overflow state.}

but BrowseDataNodes("opc.tcp://localhost:51210/UA/SampleServer","ns=4;i=1240") works fine
Any ideas as to what the problem is here?
Thanks.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds