Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Do you have a sample VB.Net project that uses UIAdministerApplication Method?

More
25 Sep 2023 18:19 #12232 by micham
Hi,

You may ignore my questions. I have managed.

Thank you.

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Sep 2023 15:29 #12231 by micham
Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Do you mean like this:

IEasyUAClientServerApplicationExtension2.UIAdministerApplication(Application, Owner, clientSelector, allowChangePrivateKeyPassword)

How should I declare the IEasyUAClientServerApplicationExtension2 object?

Thank you.

Michael

More
25 Sep 2023 15:04 #12230 by support
Quoting from the page I referred you to:

"Call the UIAdministerApplication Extension Method, typically on the static Instance Property of the EasyUAFormsApplication Class. This way, your application can invoke the dialog when it is appropriate for you, such as upon a specific command from the application menu."

Regards

More
25 Sep 2023 14:52 #12229 by micham
Hi,

As I have mentioned in the other topic, my project is working well. Thank you for your support.

I have tried this code:

<ComVisibleAttribute(False)>
<ExceptionContractVerificationAttribute(True)>
Public Interface IEasyUACertificateManagementClient
Inherits IEasyUACertificateManagement, OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.IEasyUASpecializedClient, System.IServiceProvider

'Usage

Dim instance As IEasyUACertificateManagementClient

The declaration return a compilation error....

Please adviase.

Thanks.

Michael

More
25 Sep 2023 14:47 #12228 by support
Hello.

No, but the instructions on opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...UA%20Application%20Dialog.html are fairly clear.

Note that until the references in the project are cleaned, nothing is going to work.

Regards

More
25 Sep 2023 14:38 #12227 by micham
Hi,

Do you have a sample VB.Net project that uses the UIAdministerApplication Method? I would like to include it in my project.

Thank you.

Michael

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds