Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

uaHostAndEndpointDialog Error

More
26 Apr 2022 09:06 #10825 by support
Hello.

The new version may give you licensing error, when you have your current license installed and it doe snot allow the new version.
To resolve this, you can uninstall you r license (reverting to trial mode), test with the new version, and then install your license again.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2022 19:18 #10821 by p-toth
Dear Moderator,

Downloaded the latest version but I have a one question.
After installing the new version of QuickOPC, UA communication will be working correctly? Because we don't have license for this version.

Best regards.

More
24 Apr 2022 08:54 #10819 by support
Hello,
thank you for reporting the problem.

I tested with the latest released version (2022.1), and could not reproduce the issue. The reason I am doing it with 2021.1 is because even if the problem had existed in 2019.2, we would not be fixing it into that version.

If you can reproduce the problem with 2022.1, let me know, because that would mean we are doing something different.
In addition, it would be helpful to have the exception call stack.

Best regards.

More
22 Apr 2022 09:02 - 24 Apr 2022 08:41 #10818 by p-toth
Dear Moderator,

I want to modify some data in existing application which is break if I want to add/change new OPC UA host in uaHostAndEndpointDialog.
So when click to "Add OPC UA Host", i added OPC server IP address, press enter or click out with mouse then application is break with error "File format is not valid."(see attached picture).

I using:
Windows 10 enterprise x64 OS version: 1909
QuickOPC 2019.2
.NET 4.7.2

Source code:
private void btnBrowse_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            uaHostAndEndpointDialog1.EndpointDescriptor = txtEndPoint.Text;
            if (uaHostAndEndpointDialog1.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
            {
                txtEndPoint.Text = uaHostAndEndpointDialog1.EndpointDescriptor.UrlString;
            }
        }

Could you tell me what could be the problem.
Best regards.
Attachments:
Last edit: 24 Apr 2022 08:41 by support. Reason: code formatting

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds