Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

BadSecurityChecksFailed: not browse tags

More
10 Feb 2021 10:29 #9427 by Scattolaro
Dear Support,
thanks a lot for our kind check.
I'll provide these informations to Fagor in order to fix the bug.

In any case I would ask if possible to have a version able to bypass this problem in order to prevent it from happening with other OPC/Ua Server's suppliers.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2021 09:11 #9426 by support
Hello,
thank you for the files.

In "Obj.pcapng", packet #114, the CraeteSessionResponse from the server contains an empty array of server endpoints:

This violates the OPC UA specification: reference.opcfoundation.org/v104/Core/docs/Part4/5.6.2/

The word "shall" is a term that means that a compliant OPC server/client *must* do what the spec says. So the server must provide the endpoints, and we (the client) must make the check, "if [...] used a DiscoveryEndpoint to fetch the EndpointDescriptions." - which is what we have used.

UaExpert can probably get around this requirement and remain compliant by saying that they have not "used a DiscoveryEndpoint to fetch the EndpointDescriptions" at the time of the connection - they have done it earlier, upfront... But that does not make the *server* compliant.

The serverUri used in CreateSession is: www.FagorAutomation.com/machines/FagorCnc

You need to send this information to the server vendor and ask them to fix it.
If doing so it would not give you what you want, we may think of providing an extra setting to turn off the check on our side - with you taking the risk of being not OPC compliant (security!). It is also questionable whether it would be feasible, because the code that does the check is buried inside the OPC UA .NET stack/SDK from OPC Foundation that we are using.

Best regards
Attachments:

More
09 Feb 2021 10:20 #9425 by Scattolaro
Hello,
sorry for that, It's just the first time that we use this sniffing software.

Please, download the file from here: www.transfernow.net/xvTBjR022021

Thanks a lot

More
08 Feb 2021 18:30 #9420 by support
Hello,
do you have that in one of the actual Wireshark format, such as .PCAPNG ? That's how it gets normally saved. What you have sent is some kind of export which I cannot analyze easily.

Regards

More
08 Feb 2021 17:20 #9412 by Scattolaro
Please, check the attached files, you should find the required information.

Thanks

File Attachment:

File Name: Wireshark_results.csv
File Size:17 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: Wireshark_results.txt
File Size:388 KB
Attachments:

More
06 Feb 2021 17:42 #9405 by support
Yes, thank.

I wanted to determine whether UaExpert and our demo app connects to the same server endpoints (with the same security configuration), and the likely answer is yes, because you are selecting "none" in UaExpert, and that is what the demo app prefers to choose as well.

The error message comes from the OPC Foundation .UA NET stack, and basically means that although the client could connect, it thinks that if it does so, it would be a security risks. In order to figure out what precisely is wrong (and therefore possibly come with some suggestion or workaround), I would need to see the contents of the client-server communication. This can be done using Wireshark:

Will you be able&willing to collect the communication between the demo app and the server?

Regards

More
05 Feb 2021 08:57 #9395 by Scattolaro
Thanks for your reply.
By using "Custom discovery" in UaExpert I can see "FagorOpcuaserver" and then I usually select the first option (None) in order to access anonimously.

I hope I've answered your requests properly.

Thanks, Best Regards

Attachments:

More
04 Feb 2021 21:03 #9394 by support
Thank you.
Can you post here which endpoints are offered to you by UaExpert, and which one have you chosen?

Below is an screenshot - with a different server - of the part of UaExpert dialog that I have in mind. Can you post the same picture from connecting to your server, and if there is more than one entry, tell me which one you are using?

Attachments:

More
04 Feb 2021 07:24 #9393 by Scattolaro
Sorry,
The attachment below

File Attachment:

File Name: ErrorDetai...2-04.zip
File Size:632 KB
Attachments:

More
04 Feb 2021 06:38 #9392 by support
Hello,

attachments are missing.

Regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds