Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Could not load configuration file.

More
17 Nov 2020 16:34 #9162 by support
Hello,

I am confused about this new post. This looks like a different error. Is that a separate problem? Or, have you been able to get past the original one?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2020 16:33 #9161 by support
Hello,
this is not a call stack, it looks like a debug output, but still, it has helped me somewhat.

I have some additional questions:

1. Which QuickOPC version are you running?
2. What kind of application is your project? (such as WPF, Windows Forms, Windows service, Web service, Web app, ...)
3. Do you have any .config file(s) in your output directory (next to the .exe)? If so, can you post them or send them to us?

Thank you

More
17 Nov 2020 12:18 #9160 by LaurentzT
OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.OperationModel.UAException: 'An OPC-UA operation failure with error code -1 (0xFFFFFFFF) occurred, originating from 'System'. The inner exception, of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException', contains details about the problem.'

SocketException: Host is onbekend = Host unkown

PLC_Dashboard.exe Warning: 0 : * Transformed from: An exception of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException' from source 'System' has occurred in OPC-UA SDK action 'DiscoveryClient.GetEndpoints'. The exception descend follows.
(1) {System.Net.Sockets.SocketException} System(GetAddrInfo) -> Host is onbekend

Exception thrown: 'OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.OperationModel.UAException' in OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA.dll
An OPC-UA operation failure with error code -1 (0xFFFFFFFF) occurred, originating from 'System'. The inner exception, of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException', contains details about the problem.

More
17 Nov 2020 12:05 #9159 by LaurentzT
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\PLC_Dashboard.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\PresentationCore\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xaml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xaml.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\log4net.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Runtime\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'PLC_Dashboard.App..ctor'
Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'PLC_Dashboard.App.InitializeComponent'
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\OpcLabs.BaseLibExtensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\OpcLabs.EasyOpcUAInternal.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\OpcLabs.BaseLib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\OpcLabs.EasyOpc.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\Opc.Ua.Client.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\Opc.Ua.Core.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\Opc.Ua.Configuration.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework.Aero2\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.Aero2.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\OpcLabs.BaseLibForms.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ServiceModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
PLC_Dashboard.exe Warning: 0 : * Transformed from: An exception of type 'Opc.Ua.ServiceResultException' from source 'Opc.Ua.Configuration' has occurred in OPC-UA SDK action 'ApplicationInstance.LoadApplicationConfiguration'. The exception descend follows.
(1) {Opc.Ua.ServiceResultException} Opc.Ua.Configuration(LoadApplicationConfiguration) -> Could not load configuration file.

'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\SMDiagnostics\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\SMDiagnostics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel.Internals\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Serialization.resources.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.IdentityModel\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.IdentityModel.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework-SystemXml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\PresentationFramework-SystemXml.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationCore.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.resources.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\LAUREN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\VisualStudio.XamlDiagnostics.9560\Microsoft.VisualStudio.DesignTools.WpfTap.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\UIAutomationProvider\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\UIAutomationProvider.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\UIAutomationTypes\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\UIAutomationTypes.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\Firmware\Git\StPaulNL.ProductionInfoService\ProductionInfoService\PLC_Dashboard\bin\Debug\EntityFramework.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'PLC_Dashboard.exe' (CLR v4.0.30319: PLC_Dashboard.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.DurableInstancing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Runtime.DurableInstancing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
The thread 0x4acc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0xf24 has exited with code 0 (0x0).

More
17 Nov 2020 09:16 #9156 by support
Hello,

can you please provide a call stack of the exception.

Thank you

More
17 Nov 2020 09:15 #9155 by LaurentzT
Hi,

I started a new project in c# to write some values to a plc address but when I try to write I get this error:

Opc.Ua.Configuration(LoadApplicationConfiguration) -> Could not load configuration file.

Here is my code as it always worked:

EasyOPClient _easyClientdb = new EasyOPClient(Properties.Settings.Default.PLCServer, Properties.Settings.Default.db2501);

private static readonly log4net.ILog log = Log4NetHelper.GetLogger();

public MainWindow()
{
InitializeComponent();
_easyClientdb.Write(_easyClientdb.NodeBase("s", 0, 16), "hallo");
}

Also the licence is correct installed on my pc, so I don’t know what I’m missing here...

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds