Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Exception while running application after so many days

More
27 May 2020 08:10 #8517 by support
If so, you are on wrong address, sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vivek1706

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2020 08:00 #8516 by vivek1706
I think I am using OPC Foundation (Checked in Program files (x86)).

Kind Regards,
Vivek

More
27 May 2020 07:36 #8515 by support
Are you using our QuickOPC product (which version?), or just the OPC Foundation stack?
This forum is for QuickOPC.

Best refards

More
27 May 2020 07:33 #8514 by vivek1706
Hello,
This message contains confidential information

I have developed a OPC UA Client WinForm based .NET application. It was working fine earlier. No exceptions.
Now after approx 1.5 months, I tried to run the application/Start in Visual Studio 2017, it's throwing an exception: " System.InvalidCastException: 'Unable to cast object of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' to type 'Opc.Ua.ServiceResultException'' ".

This exception has occurred me earlier too. When my OPC client application was ready and was getting connected to OPC server too, then after few days, this same exception came. I installed the certificates again and copied all the project files and placed it somewhere else in the directory. Somehow it started working again. I don't know how.

Why I am getting this error? Is it related to certificate re-installation? and what does opc.ua.certificategenerator.exe does ?

Can anyone help me here. It will be huge help to me.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds