Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

QuickOPC 2020.2. - free trial - Licence not valid

More
28 Jul 2021 13:01 #10062 by support
Yes, I will send you an evaluation license key to the email you have used to register with the forums.

Bets regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: ulix86

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2021 09:36 #10061 by ulix86
Hi, I have the same problem,
I'm trying to test 2019.2 because on Win7 OS but demo license is no longer available.

Not allowed to run by the license "Multipurpose". You might be using a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolete. Obtain a recent version to resolve this problem. Component name: "QuickOPC", license IDs: "Multipurpose", version number: 556, release date: 25.11.2019, trial validity: 210 days, option expression: "EasyDAClient".

Can I have an evaluation key by email?

Thank you

More
02 Nov 2020 10:08 #9054 by support
We will update the build that is available for download, in coming days.
To overcome this, I have sent you an evaluation license key by email.

Best regards

More
02 Nov 2020 08:51 #9051 by tobias.kettner@hirschvogel.com
Hello Support team,
I am trying to test your actual Version 2020.2 but the included demo licence is no longer valid:

Not allowed to run by the license "Multipurpose". You might be using a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolete. Obtain a recent version to resolve this problem. Component name: "QuickOPC", license IDs: "Multipurpose", version number: 558, release date: 06.04.2020, trial validity: 210 days, option expression: "EasyDAClient".

Could you please update your download package or help me to get this fixed.

Thank you,
Tobias

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds