Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

[Delphi] Set EndpointSelectionPolicy

More
07 Feb 2022 16:49 #10591 by BAUMGARTNER
it absolutely did. thank you very much.

This problem is solved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2022 16:39 #10590 by support

More
07 Feb 2022 16:23 #10589 by BAUMGARTNER
Hello,

I'm trying to set the value of InputsOutputs.CurrentNodeDescriptor.EndpointDescriptor.EndpointSelectionPolicy on a TUABrowseDialog instance.
(I have persisted this value from the previous usage of this dialog, as a way to re-use the selectionpolicy that was used 'last time').

I can't seem to find the way to do it in delphi.

The documentation (opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...76-743d-4032-a0fc-3c94b499e014) seems to be saying that I just need to set the value to whatever i want (as long as it's not null, or nil in delphi).
The problem is that EndpointSelectionPolicy is not an instance of an object but of '_UAEndpointSelectionPolicy' which is some kind of interface.

_UAEndpointSelectionPolicy = interface(IDispatch)

I do not know how to appropriatly use this and how to set its value.

Can you provide some guidance and idealy some examples for it?

Best regards,

Mathieu

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds