Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OLE error code 0

More
15 Jul 2020 13:29 #8667 by support
Replied by support on topic OLE error code 0
Hello,
what does this mean
"If, however, the macchianriu are spent after the default easyOPC timeout ..."

please?
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2020 13:23 #8666 by info@software2000.it
Dear sirs,

We have a problem urgently enough to solve, I have already checked on the forum but I have not found anything that can help me.
We use the COM part of your application through VisualFoxPro and, if the ocpua server and the related connected machinery are turned on, everything works correctly; on the contrary, if the server is off, obviously an OLE error is returned which I can avoid by testing before communicating if the server's IP address responds.
If, however, the macchianriu are spent after the default easyOPC timeout I receive an OLE error as per attachment and despite having instanced the ON ERROR function of visulafoxpro the OCX error is constantly presented to me.
What can we do?
Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds