Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

New Version old bug

More
19 Jan 2017 08:32 #4792 by support
Replied by support on topic New Version old bug
Hello.

Ad 1) OnEventNotification for OPC UA Alarms&Conditions. You only need to be concerned about it if you project requires OPC UA Alarms&Conditions, and you have an OPC UA server that supports OPC UA Events&Conditions. Is that the case?

More info:
This event is available since QuickOPC 5.40, see kb.opclabs.com/What%E2%80%99s_New_in_QuickOPC_5.40 .

Ad 2) You can pass in any identification you like in the State property, and you received the same information in the event. The State can be e.g. a number (1, 2, ...), or directly something that you can easily use in your code (such as a reference to your objects that represents the "tag").

See opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...y%20subscribed%20entities.html

In addition, the event contains identification of the "tag", such as the Node ID. That can also be used of course, but is usually less efficient.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2017 10:53 #4786 by alr1976
Replied by alr1976 on topic New Version old bug
ok i have installed new version 2016.2 and it seem that works.
I have some questions:

1)TEasyUAClient.OnEventNotification in delphi works? Which events will fire?
in last version OnDataChangeNotification and OnServerConditionChanged works but not OnEventNotification

2) i have subscribe 2 tags(tag a and tag b) and i have onDataChangeNotification. How can i understand which value is for Tag a and which is for tag b? In Eventargs can i have subscribe Handle?

More
18 Jan 2017 06:56 #4780 by support
Replied by support on topic New Version old bug
Hello.

Ad 1) Cannot reproduce. What I did (QuickOPC 2016.2):
  1. - Modified the Delphi example UADocExamples to run for 10 minutes: In _EasyUAClient.SubscribeDataChange.Main.Inc, near the end, changed PumpSleep(60*1000) to PumpSleep(10*60*1000)
  2. Modified the same example and file to show errors as well as successful results: In procedure procedure TClientEventHandlers.OnDataChangeNotification, changed eventArgs.AttributeData.ToString to eventArgs.ToString.
  3. Ran UADocExamples and selected _EasyUAClient.SubscribeDataChange.Main.
  4. Observed data coming in.
  5. Unplugged network cable
  6. Observed some errors being displayed.
  7. Waited for 6 minutes.
  8. Plugged in network cable again.
  9. In just a few seconds, valid data started coming again.
Please describe your own steps to reproduce the issue, and observations during made these steps. In addition, I completely fail to understand the sentence below - please explain.

I check OpcUaclient connection and it give me Always Connected and never disconnect it)it happen also when i unplugged cable).

Ad 2) Cannot reproduce. What I did: Ran Delphi UADocExamples, selected _EasyUAClient.SubscribeEvent.Main. Observed events coming in.

Please describe your own steps to reproduce the issue, and observations during made these steps. If this is with your own code, post the code here.

Best regards

More
17 Jan 2017 16:35 #4778 by alr1976
New Version old bug was created by alr1976
I m Using your Library in Delphi. Im testing it and i found 2 bugs:

1) If i subscribe 1 tag it works fine.... but if i remove lan cable for 5 min and after i replug it it doesn t works anymore. I check OpcUaclient connection and it give me Always Connected and never disconnect it)it happen also when i unplugged cable).
2) Opcuaclient.OnEventNotification event never fire in Delphi

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds