Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Different Timestamp in read and subscribe item

More
18 Mar 2012 10:06 #804 by support
Hello,
this problem is fixed in build 5.12.1305.1, which is now available for download from usual location.
The timestamps are supposed to be UTC everywhere, and this is how it behaves after the fix.
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2012 13:36 #795 by support
Hello, thank you for your observation.
Unfortunately, it appears that you are right; I was able to reproduce the same thing, which means that there is a bug somewhere in the component. We will investigate it and fix. Please allow some time (most likely, 1-3 days) before the fix can be made available. I will make a post in this forum/thread afterwards.
Best regards

More
13 Mar 2012 08:24 #794 by pchirimbu
When I use ReadItem method the Timestamp is corect. But when I use SubscribeItem the Timestamp is 2 hours old. Is Timestamp related to time zone? The Timestamp return different in ReadItem and SubscribeItem? The time zone on my computer is UTC +2.
The same problem appear with the example included in kit.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds