Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

QuickOPC v5.50.334 easyDAClient getting Timestamp with Milliseconds rounded

More
06 Nov 2017 16:10 #5640 by support
QuickOPC passes the value from the server correctly, including milliseconds. I have verified that now. If you are displaying the value correctly, you need to ask this question the server vendor - why they are not sending out the milliseconds part.

BTW, getting dynamic OPC properties such as Timestamp should be avoided - it is fairly inefficient. You have OPC reads, and even better, subscriptions, if suitable, to obtain your data.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roie.b

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2017 15:26 #5639 by Roie.b
Hello,
when reading value from QuickOPC DA(using GetMultiplePropertyValues function)
I am getting the Time Stamp of the value rounded to the last second, example: 2017-11-06 14:55:43.000
is there a way to get the time stamp with millisecond accuracy from the DA server?
I tried looking in the quickOPC guide but found nothing.
Best Regards,
Roie Beck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds