All these error appear to come from the underlying COM/DCOM, RPC and networking infrastructure. They can have relation to things like networking problems, server crashes, or software incompatibilities (proxies/stubs, OS etc.).
QuickOPC is only delivering these errors to your code, without having knowledge for their root cause or a chance to correct them. You need to investigate and look for the problem in these lower (Microsoft) layers.
The following errors throws occasionally during the OPC tag subscription from the remote OPC server.
1) OLE received a packet with an invalid header.(-2147417839)
2) The stub received bad data.(-2147023113)
3) The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password.(-2147467238)
4) The remote procedure call failed.(-2147023170)
5) The RPC server is unavailable.(-2147023174)
Client : QuickOPC 5.31
Server : SWToolbox.TOPServer.V5
Note: set the EasyDAClient.SharedParameters.Client.UseCustomSecurity to False
Please give more information and also cause/reasons for the errors.