Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

WriteItem get slow when another OPCServer try to read Items from the same PLC

More
21 Mar 2015 17:36 #2967 by support
I do not know the reason. I suspect that it will be in the OPC server. Have you tried some other OPC client to test out whether it behaves the same?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2015 14:07 #2953 by LuisGar
We are having a problem when we are trying to update the value of a OPCitem, we update its value every 500 ms, but at the moment the Visualization tool used by Phoenix Contact, try to update it variables, the ReadItem operatins tooks much longer than usual, as soon as I change the visualization page, I can see the delay in my reading function.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

The OPC server is from Phoenix Contact, and the Visualization Software is also from Phoenix Contact

Best Regards
Luis Garcia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds