Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Use QuickOPC directly on ISS / ERROR

More
23 Feb 2023 17:40 #11566 by Pala
IIS pardon...

resolved
I have cancelled folder c:/ProgramData/OpcFoundation
when I have launch object COM it recreate the same and all is ok

run

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2023 17:15 - 23 Feb 2023 17:17 #11565 by support
Hello.

What do you mean by the "...directly on ISS" in the topic title?

Do you mean IIS (Internet Information Server) (not ISS?)

If so, I do not believe you are actually using it, or at least the certificates do not come from those tests. It looks like you are confused about what you are doing and testing. The name of certificate, derived from the process name of IIS would be different, certainly not "CGI + FastCGI" again, as with the Apache server.

As with any other case, I can try to set up a reproducible scenario here. But for it I would have to know reasonable well what you are doing.

Regards
Last edit: 23 Feb 2023 17:17 by support.

More
23 Feb 2023 16:51 #11564 by Pala

new problem

we call quickOPC in this way

$opc = 'opc.tcp://192.168.0.180:4840';
$db = 'nsu=http://www.siemens.com/simatic-s7-opcua ;ns=3;s="DB180_UPPERCOM_OPCUA"."%s"."%s"';
$Client = new COM("OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.EasyUAClient");
print_r($Client->ReadValue($opc, sprintf($db, 'JobStatusInfo', 'IdentificativoLavorazione')));
print_r($Client->ReadValue($opc, sprintf($db, 'JobStatusInfo', 'JobStatus')));

but go in timeout
this is log error

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\test2.php on line 8
PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\test2.php on line 8
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught com_exception: <b>Source:</b> OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA<br/><b>Description:</b> Could not validate or create OPC UA client certificate within the alloted time (60000 milliseconds).
+ This is an engine-level error. It is unrelated to any specific target server connection.
+ Connection attempt #1; last connected at 01/01/0001 00:00:00 (local); unconnected for 00:00:00.6400000.
+ The client method called (or event/callback invoked) was 'ReadMultiple[1]'. in [no active file]:0
Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in [no active file] on line 0

but I have see this (see image under), every attempt generate a pfx file?

Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds