First, some comment on your reports and actions:
1. It is not correct that "...the error it was the same till today ...". The error message in the video is different from the one reported originally.
2. You should not use pre-release versions (5.62.0 rev6) unless specifically instructed to do so. The readme text clearly stated that.
3. And, in fact, you cannot use NuGet packages if you want to design Windows Forms with QuickOPC capabilities in them. You need to use the full installer.
So, there are multiple things wrong, and the question remains how to get to a reasonably clean state.
I suggest the following:
1. Remove all assembly references to QuickOCP assemblies from your project. The project will of course become un-buildable but that is OK at this point.
2. Uninstall any QuickOPC version you have (in Windows Control Panel).
3. In Visual Studio Toolbox, right-click, one by one, every icon under the "QuickOPC" category, and delete it, until *all* QuickOPC icons are deleted and the categioy is empty.
4. Right-click in the Toolbox area and select "Reset toolbox". If any Quick-OPC icons appear again, go back to step 2.
5. Install latest QuickOPC from www.opclabs.com/products/quickopc/downloads
6. Open your project, and in the assembly references, add back the references to the QuickOPC assemblies (opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...%20Assembly%20Referencing.html
Hopefully this will help.