Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Error 0xC004EA05, and list of error codes

More
15 Apr 2012 18:39 #820 by support
Hello,
error codes are always accompanied with a message that explains them. The message is provided in a standard way: For QuickOPC-COM, through IErrorInfo interface; in QuickOPC.NET, in the Message property of the exception object.
Error 0xC004EA05 means:

Run time is over the limit. The license you have (most likely trial version) does not provide valid data after certain time period expires. Note that after the component's process is simply restarted, valid data will be provided again. Obtain and install proper license to resolve this error.

Attached to this post I have included a header file with more error codes and their corresponding messages.
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2012 09:32 #819 by support
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 3:54 PM
To: Zbynek Zahradnik
Subject: OPC Error Code List

I am using QuickOPC-Classic+5.12.
I hope to know OPC Error Code List.
I couldn't find in your Help files.

I have faced OPC communication Error.
Error Code is 0xC004EA05 and so on.

Thanks for your quick/exact answer in advance.
Submitted By: w.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds