Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Quick OPC 5.35 Trail and Licensing Options

More
10 Dec 2021 06:54 #10462 by support
Hello.

I will send you an evaluation license key by email. That will work with any version.

We do not officially support older versions. If you decide to use it, it is at your risk.
There is no special process to purchase older versions: They are available for download from kb.opclabs.com/Versions , and any license key works with older versions too. So you would basically purchase the current version, and that entitles you to older versions as well.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: shawn.hesch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2021 19:42 #10461 by shawn.hesch
Hello,

I am working on an application running .net framework 4.5 on Windows Server 2012. The application needs to have it's OPC service (currently ClientAce) replaced with another solution.

QuickOPC 5.35 appears to be a suitable solution, but I would like to be able to trial the software to ensure it meets all of our needs before purchasing a full license.
I have run the QuickOPC 5.35 installer, but when attempting to run the demo application, a trail error occurs "Not allowed to run by the license. You might be using a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolete. Obtain a recent version to resolve this problem."

I have seen elsewhere on the forums that evaluation licenses have been given for trialing older versions of the software, would that be an option to resolve this issue?

Secondly, I would like to confirm that a full license can be purchased for QuickOPC 5.35, and that it isn't obsolete.

Regards,
Shawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds