Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

live binding

More
25 Jun 2021 17:15 #9813 by alu
Replied by alu on topic live binding
problem solved. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2021 11:29 #9812 by alu
Replied by alu on topic live binding
Thanks for the reply.
I am using WPF. I have implemented a converter class with IDataConverter on the view model side. But my view side couldn't detect it. When I click [edit the point], the [value conversion/converter] gives me no converters, but (none) to select. How do I use my converter?
Are there any examples for wpf converters?
Thank you

More
24 Jun 2021 06:25 #9811 by support

More
24 Jun 2021 06:23 #9810 by support
Replied by support on topic live binding
Hello.

I am not sure if I understand the question correctly. If not, let me know. It looks like that you want to make some calculation and display the result of the calculation insteda of the value received from the OPC server, right?

In this case, have a look at "Data Converters": opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...ormats%20and%20Converters.html .

You can develop your own converters - they should be Components that implement opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...ta.IDataConverter_members.html .

Best regards

More
23 Jun 2021 14:01 #9809 by alu
live binding was created by alu
Is there a way to live binding a variable with a method so that the raw OPC data can be processed first and then shown on the application?
Thanks.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds