Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

LIve Binding WPF component - TargetParameterCountException

More
24 Jan 2020 12:33 #8168 by support
Hello,

please give us the precise Visual Studio edition and version (Menu Help -> About Microsoft Visual Studio, upper left corner).

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2020 12:16 #8167 by support
Hello,

I am forwarding this to a colleague of mine who has developed the WPF part.
I will let you know when we know more.

Best regards
Z.

More
23 Jan 2020 21:47 #8166 by Restrepo
Hello,

I am currently trying to write us a sample application to help one of my customers writing a WPF Application using OPC Data Client's live binding component. Unfortunately, I am not able to successfully add the live binding WPF component to the Main Windows, and every time I try I get an "Exception of Type Target ParameterCountExeption" see full exception below. Is there something that I am not configuring correctly? I am following the Making a first OPC UA application using Live Binding in WPF in the help manual. The development environment can be found below as well, please let me know if you need anything else from me. Thank you in advance:

Dev Environment:
OPC Data Client 2019.2 (5.56.475.1)
.NET Framework 4.7
VS 2019

Exception of type TargetParameterCountException

Type: System.Reflection.TargetParameterCountException
Data:
HelpLink:
HResult: -2147352562 (0x8002000e)
InnerException:
Source: mscorlib
StackTrace:
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at OpcLabs.BaseLib.Presentation.Design.Utilities.WpfVSxxxxDesignUtilities.GetAttributesPropertyValueAsArray(ModelProperty collectionModelProperty, String collectionPropertyName)
at OpcLabs.BaseLib.Presentation.Design.LiveBinding.BindingContextMenuProvider.InternalEditLiveComponentBag(EditingContext editingContext, Selection selection)
at OpcLabs.BaseLib.Presentation.Design.LiveBinding.BindingContextMenuProvider.EditLiveComponentBag_Execute2(EditingContext editingContext, Selection selection)
TargetSite: System.Object[] InvokeArgumentsCheck(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
DeclaringType: System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo
Module: CommonLanguageRuntimeLibrary
Assembly: mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
CustomAttributes: [System.Security.UnverifiableCodeAttribute()]
FullyQualifiedName: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll
MDStreamVersion: 131072
MetadataToken: 1
ModuleHandle: System.ModuleHandle
MDStreamVersion: 131072
ModuleVersionId: 2e8d4299-bfa6-4998-b1c3-a8500640be45
Name: mscorlib.dll
ScopeName: CommonLanguageRuntimeLibrary
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds