Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

DAConnectivity with QuickOPC-2018.3

More
09 Jan 2019 14:38 #6968 by treams-gmbh
Hi,

that was the problem.

Thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2019 13:52 #6967 by support

More
09 Jan 2019 12:50 #6966 by treams-gmbh
Hello,

thank you for the quick reply.

1. Visual Studio 2017 Community
2. .NET Framework 4.6.1
3. Yes it is a Windows Form Project
4. I try to drag BindingExtender from QuickOPC Tools to my Form and nothing happens. Normally I should see the BindingExtender Icon next to the DaConnectivty Instance (daConnectivity1). It's the same with the PointBinder (See attached screenshot).

Everything worked fine with QuickOPC-2018.2

Regards
Attachments:

More
09 Jan 2019 12:23 #6965 by support
Hello,
thank you for your interest in our products.

Can you please answer:
  1. Which version of Visual Studio are you using?
  2. In Project Properties of your project, what is the target version of the .NET Framework?
  3. I assume that it is a Windows Forms project - please confirm.
  4. Please explain "It's also not possible to add these 2 QickOPC tools manually." - what happens, why is it not possible?

Thank you

More
09 Jan 2019 10:36 #6964 by treams-gmbh
Hi,

I used for testing the 2018.2 Version until I got the message that the total days are expired. After I downloaded and install the latest Version 2018.3 I can't implement the DAConnectivity from toolbox. In the 2018.2 Version it automatically adds the BindingExtender and PointBinder. It doesn't work in the latest version. It's also not possible to add these 2 QickOPC tools manually.

Is there anything that i can do?

best regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds