Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Licence registry

More
18 Aug 2014 06:56 #2169 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Licence registry
We do not supply a .REG file for setup automation, and have not done that in any earlier version either. If you have such file, either you or somebody who have worked on it before has created this file himself.

For a description on the steps needed to automate the setup, please study the "Application Deployment" chapter in the Concepts document.

For a license installation specifically, please refer to following document (accessible when you are logged into our site, I have enabled your account for that): www.opclabs.com/resources/product-information/knowledge-base/category/35-restricted .

The document is for versions 5.2x. For versions 5.3x, simply replace all occurrences of "5.2" with "5.3".

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2014 04:41 #2168 by philgerm
Replied by philgerm on topic Licence registry
Hello,

Yes, with version 5.12 i have a reg file for setup automation.

Best regards

More
17 Aug 2014 20:23 #2166 by support
Replied by support on topic Licence registry
Hello.

What do you mean by OPC_Runtime.reg?

From the title of your post, I can guess that you might want to automate the installation of the component license - is that correct?

And/or, your request about something else?

More
17 Aug 2014 19:24 #2165 by philgerm
Licence registry was created by philgerm
Hello,

I have recently bought a opclab licence Single Dev + Free RT
How i can found the OPC_Runtime.reg for a Setup installation of my programm ?

Best Regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds