Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

License file issue - deployed app stops after 30 min

More
04 Jun 2014 08:59 #2028 by support
The 5.0x version does not recognize the license for 5.2x. Ideally you would upgrade the application to what your license is for - among other reasons, we do not provide technical support for 5.0x.

If you cannot go that route, please use the Contact form (or email us), and identify your original license (serial number, invoice number, or other data that we can use to look it up). We will give you a license for 5.0, free of charge.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2014 08:32 #2027 by davem
My deployed application stops after exactly 30 mins running. -
I have an application which references EasyOPCDA.Net version 5.0.1.054.1.
The license file installed on the deployment machine is a standard, single developer runtime free license for QuickOPC 5.2. Is this a problem or have I missed something else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds