Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Programmatically deploy license file

More
18 Apr 2014 12:11 #1865 by support
Hello,

while being logged in to the site, visit the following: www.opclabs.com/download/category/35-restricted . You should then see the document with the instructions.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2014 09:25 #1864 by mairoldi
I recently bought a "single developer + free runtime" QuickOPC license, and am currently experimenting with deployment.

I read in the forum that there is a way to programmatically deploy the license file, without having to deploy and run the license manager, but I can't seem to find any reference to how this is accomplished either in the documentation or in the forums.

Can you kindly help me find this information ?

Thanks and best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds