Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

.NET OPC Libarary ..

More
11 Aug 2011 19:23 #459 by support
Replied by support on topic Re: .NET OPC Libarary ..
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our products.

With our QuickOPC.NET product, you essentially put the OPC client functionality into your application; but it is up to you how you process the OPC data - this is the task of your application. You get functions for reading, writing, subscribing to OPC data, and so on. It is assumed that you already have an OPC server (or OPC servers) that is a "device driver" and handles the actual communication with the equipment.

Let me know if you have further question, I'd be happy to answer them.

Your sincerely,
Zbynek Zahradnik, OPC Labs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2011 19:21 #458 by support
.NET OPC Libarary .. was created by support
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 12:12 PM
To: Zbynek Zahradnik
Subject: .NET OPC Libarary ..

Hi

I am looking for a .Net library that allows me to directly get data from and send data to equipment using OPC.
In other words I don’t want to get data from a database or send it to .. I am hoping that the library will allow me to use OPC connectivity to essentially communicate directly with all kinds of equipment.
Do you have such a library?

Many thanks
<span style="font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"> Submitted By: A.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds