Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

The type 'NotNullAttribute' exists both in JetBrain and OPCLabs.BaseLib ...

More
04 Jan 2019 07:20 #6950 by jung.jinki@gmail.com
In "Preview", I was able to see the image, but somehow after submit it became "not accessible".
2nd try to attach image.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2019 18:17 #6949 by admin

More
03 Jan 2019 08:38 #6948 by jung.jinki@gmail.com
Commenting out [NotNull] did make move to next step.
Thank you for this.

My next problem was .NET Framework 4.6.2 installation. I was trying to install runtime version of the .NET
but the version was not visible from project configuration of Visual Studio 2017.
Later I found that it is .NET Framework SDK to be installed.
After installation of the module, now the program compiles and runs as designed.

And the attached is a capture of the 'NotNullAttribute' error message for your reference.

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Thank you.

More
02 Jan 2019 12:16 #6947 by support
Hello,

this does not happen with the product/project as it is, "out of the box". It looks like that you have referenced, directly or indirectly, the JetBrains.Annotations package.
I suggest to remove that reference.

If you cannot do it for some reason, your other options are:
Also note that the error message you provided have several typos in it and is not complete. You should copy/paste such information, as the precise and full text is crucial for our analysis.

In addition, that (probably unrelated to this issue), the minimum supported .NET Framework version is 4.6.2. This is also how the project ships. Change the target framework to .NET Framework 4.6.2.

Best regards

More
02 Jan 2019 04:53 #6946 by jung.jinki@gmail.com
Hello OPCLibs,
I am trying to compile Free-trial of "QuickOPC 2018.3" to evaluate and facing an issue as below message :

Compile Error Message :
The type 'NotNullAttribute' exists in both JetBrain.Annotation and OPCLibs.BaseLib .. version = 5.54.453.1 ..."

from "Example for .Net Framework (Source code)" -> C# Examples (Visual Studio) -> WindowService1
-> Service1.Designer.cs -> line number ~ 48
[NotNull]
private OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.EasyDAClient easyDAClient1 ;

My environment is as below :
Visual Studio : 2017 Community
.NET : 4.6.1

Looking forewarding getting solution soon.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds