Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Problem "fatal execution engine error"

• plarac.andres
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Apr 2015 13:35 #3061 by plarac.andres
Replied by plarac.andres on topic Problem "fatal execution engine error"
Thanks for the reply, now everything is ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2015 08:29 #3060 by support
We have changed the behavior when more AppDomain-s are involved. It is possible that it will resolve your issue. Can you please download the recent QuickOPC 5.33 from this site (it should report itself as Build 1174.1 or later), reinstall QuickOPC, rebuild your project, and retest.

Best regards

More
22 Apr 2015 11:49 #3057 by support
Thank you for the additional details. The problem may have to do with the fact that after the ASPX code change, a new AppDomain is created within the process.

I am investigating it further; please wait for future response here.

Best regards

• plarac.andres
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Apr 2015 15:08 #3056 by plarac.andres
Replied by plarac.andres on topic Problem "fatal execution engine error"
Hi,
before starting, I must say that the problem is not QuickOPC

1. We are using Windows 7, but the same aplication was used in Windows 8 and with the same result.
2. We check the aplication in operating system of 32 bit and 64 bit.
3. Visual Studio 2012 (Framework 4.5)
4 and 5.When I run the aplication in Visual Studio under the debugger, and I modified part of the the Web Form (.aspx), this exception happens.
6. attached file with the stack.
7.This didn't happen with the examples. In fact we move the code of our proyect to one of the examples in .net c#, and the exception is not displayed.
8. We used the original installation program.

Thanks, I hope we can fin the solution
Regards
Attachments:

More
21 Apr 2015 14:01 #3055 by support
Can you please provide some information to help us reproduce the problem?

1. Which Windows version are you using?
2. 32-bit or 64-bit?
3. Which Visual Studio version are you using?
4. What precisely do you mean by "modify the code "html" locally"?
5. Can you explain what do you mean by "... while the program is running"? Do you mean changing the source code of the program in Visual Studio while running the Web page under the debugger?
6. Is it possible to obtain more information (details) about the exception - a Call Stack perhaps?
7. Does the same happen with the examples we supply? If so, please identify one of them that shows the issue as well.
8. Have you installed QuickOPC manually (e.g. by copying over the assemblies from other computer), or by using the original installation program?

Thank you

• plarac.andres
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Apr 2015 20:56 #3054 by plarac.andres
Problem "fatal execution engine error" was created by plarac.andres
Hello, I am new to this topic of OPC tell them my problem:

I'm using QUICK OPC 5.33 with C# and .NET and i came across the following problem:

When you modify the code "html" locally while the program is running, is presented the error "fatal execution engine error" (see picture). The program runs without problems while not modify the code in implementation, but in trying to change part of the code for testing falls.

I'm using part of the code of example of QUICKOPC. The error always occurs in the "EasyDAClient( )".

Could someone please help me.

Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds